- When was OptimizeRx incorporated?
- Founded in 2006, OptimizeRx was incorporated in Nevada.
- When did OptimizeRx's stock begin trading on the public markets?
- OptimizeRx began trading on the public markets on November 28, 2007.
- What is OptimizeRx's ticker symbol and where does it trade?
- OptimizeRx trades under the ticker symbol OPRX on the Nasdaq Capital Market.
- What is OptimizeRx's fiscal year?
- OptimizeRx’s fiscal financial reporting periods are based on the calendar year ending December 31. The company reports financial results on a quarterly basis for the three-month periods ending on March 31, June 30, September 30, and December 31.
- When is OptimizeRx's next earnings release?
- OptimizeRx’s full year and fourth quarter results are typically announced in the first week of March. First quarter results are typically announced in the first week of May. Second quarter results are typically announced in the first week of August. Third quarter results are typically announced in the first week of November.
- What is OptimizeRx's CUSIP number?
- OptimizeRx’s common stock CUSIP is 68401U204.
- What should I do if I want to buy or sell OptimizeRx stock?
- OptimizeRx is a publicly traded company, currently trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol OPRX. OptimizeRx’s stock can be purchased through your accredited stock broker, or through an on-line stock broker. Currently, there are no opportunities to buy stock directly from the company. Before making any investment decisions, you should read OptimizeRx’s SEC Filings, recent press releases, and risk factors.
- What if I have questions about lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates?
- Contact OptimizeRx’s stock transfer agent:
1859 Whitney Mesa Dr.
Henderson, NV 89014
- Who are the company's independent auditors?
- Sadler Gibb
2455 East Parlays Way, Suite 320
Salt Lake City, UT 84109
- Where is the company located?
- OptimizeRx is headquartered in Rochester, MI at the following address:
400 Water Street, Suite 200
Rochester, MI 48307
- Does OptimizeRx distribute dividends?
- OptimizeRx has not historically declared a cash dividend, and has no plans to do so in the foreseeable future.
- Where can I find the SEC filings for OptimizeRx? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- OptimizeRx’s Annual Report, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks and other SEC filings are available on the investor relations website under SEC Filings.
- Can I request to receive all SEC filings, annual reports, and/or proxy statements electronically rather than through the mail?
- OptimizeRx encourages environmental conservatism. An online version of OptimizeRx’s Annual Report, 10-Qs, 10-Ks, 8-Ks and other SEC filings are available on the investor relations website under SEC Filings.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
- OptimizeRx Contact:
Doug Baker, CFO
Tel (248) 651-6568 x807
Investor Relations Contact:
Tel (949) 432-7557